All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2016 Examination Schedule, AIPGMEE 2016 notification Released by NBE Check the examination dates at www.nbe.gov.in
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2016 Examination Schedule
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination – 2016 For Admission to 50% MD/MS/DIPLOMA COURSES Seats of all India Quota. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the exam dates for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE-2016). The exam is scheduled to be held in the month of December 2015. The results for the same will be released on January 15.
The Government of India established the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in 1975 with the objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by establishing high and uniform standards of postgraduate examinations in modern medicine on All India Basis and utilizing existing healthcare infrastructure for capacity building.
IMPORTANT DATES :
1. Availability of Information Bulletin : 16 September – 22 October 2015
2. Online Registration for AIPGMEE : 16 September – 22 October 2015
3. Examination Dates for AIPGMEE : 2 December – 8 December 2015
4. Declaration of Results : by 15 January 2016
1. Registration for appearing in the AIPGMEE 2016 is to be undertaken online at the website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE Application form can not be submitted in offline mode / printed copy by post. Candidates will be able to schedule their exams based on the availability of test centre on the date, time and venue of their choice. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the route and location of the test centre. Location maps for all test centres are available on the website. No request for change in date/centre/session shall be entertained.
2. The prescribed registration fee of Rs. 2750/- (for SC/ST/PWD/(PH) candidates) and Rs. 3750/- (for General/OBC candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking. For more information, please visit the website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE
3. Candidates who are completing OR likely to complete their internship AFTER st 31 March 2016 need not apply for the AIPGMEE as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
The candidates must have acquired a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) degree from a recognised university or institute.For detailed information, the candidates must visit the official website.
An application fee of Rs 2,750 needs to be paid by the candidates for the registration process. Fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card or debit card issued by banks in India or through internet banking.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates must apply through the official website, the link for which is
The test will consist of 300 multiple choice questions. The candidates must note that there will be no negative marking and the weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional.
Download Official Notification HereRegistration