Andhra Pradesh SBTET Diploma Oct 2015 Exam Fee Notification, AP SBTET Board Diploma Examinations in the schemes of C-05, C-08, C- 09, C14 & ER-91 Pharmacy Regular/ Supplementary for backlog examinations, Oct/Nov-15 Notification
Andhra Pradesh SBTET Diploma Oct 2015 Exam Fee Notification
Sub: – SBTET – Board Diploma Examinations in the schemes of C-05, C-08, C- 09, C14 & ER-91 Pharmacy Regular/Supplementary for backlog examinations, Oct/Nov-15- Notification – Regarding.
Ref: -1) Cir,Memo.No.H/2957/2015.Dated:22-06-2015 of CTE AP., Hyderabad.
2) G.O.Rt. No 154, Higher Education (TE.A2) Dept., Dated: 24-04-2015.
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-05, C-08, C-09 and C14 Schemes & ER-91 Pharmacy to appear for the Regular/Supplementary and backlog examination of Oct/Nov-15 i.e. commencing from 28-10- 2015 for the courses as mentioned the in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates appearing for the examinations have to approach any APOnline Centres or Polytechnics where they are studying or studied with recent passport size photo for registration and obtaining hall ticket. The student can make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For backlog candidates the APOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, APOnline centre/ Polytechnics operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking). The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the Principal certify that the candidate put up the required attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after getting the consent from the Polytechnics and receiving the fee collected amount to SBTET account. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the APOnline, e-Seva centres/Polytechnics/ Payment gateway for subjects after thorough verification and deposit the amount collected towards examination fee in the SBTET account online on or before the closing data and send the scanned copies of Bank deposited receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
he Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure the in time completion of the syllabus i.e. on or before 07-10-2015 as per the academic calendar. A copy of the Notification is to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification and the memo in the reference 1st cited into the class rooms.
Important Dates :
|I||Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|II||Commencement of theory examinations||28-10-2015 ( Wednesday)|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||18-09-2015 (Friday)|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||03-10-2015 ( Saturday)|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||07-10-2015 (Wednesday)|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||10-10-2015 (Saturday)|
|VII||Last date for submission of S.M. TO. S.B.T.E.T||28-10-2015 (Wednesday)|
|VIII||Submission of practical examination marks to the S.B.T.E.T||16-11-2015 (Monday)|
|IX||Industrial Training fee (5th Semester) shall pay through AP Online/Payment gateway/net banking.|
|A)||Date of Commencement for payment of assessment fee through Online for the candidates of 5th semester Industrial training.||15-10-2015 (Thursday)|
|B)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without penalty.||16-11-2015 (Monday)|
|C)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with penalty||20-11-2015 (Friday)|
|D)||Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the S.B.T.E.T||30-11-2015 (Monday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 450/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for Correspondence Cum Contact courses||Rs. 1000/-|
|(iii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|(iv) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
|(v) a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) – 3 yr Diploma Regular/ CCC/ 2 yr D. Pharmacy
|(vi) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|XI||Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 600/-|
1. Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
2. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue
of hall ticket.
3. Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by Third week of October-2015.
4. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
5. The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VIII & IX (D) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
7. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hlc’s or APOnline centres only.
8. A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
9. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
10. The urls for online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
11. C09, CCP-601 (English- IV) syllabus was changed. Hence, C09, CCP branch regular candidates shall appear the examination for CCP-601 subject as per new syllabus only. However, C09, CCP supplementary candidates will receive the question paper for C09, CCP-601 subject as per old syllabus.
Download Official Notification HEre – Click Here