ANU UG March 2016 Hall tickets Download At manabadi, schools9, indiaresults.com
Latest News : Acharya nagarjuna university has released Degree or UG Regular eamination hall tickets march 2016 at manabadi.co.in, schools9.com and indiaresults.com. Students Can check & Download your UG hall tickets 2016 from below given links or official website.
University : Acharya Nagarjuna University
Exam : Degree/UG March 2016
Category : Hall tickets
Status : Available
Official website : http://anu.ac.in
How to Download Anu UG Regular Examinations March 2016 Hall Tickets
Acharya Nagarjuna University Degree/UG Regular Examinations March 2016 Hall Tickets
Follow the below given guide lines to get your hall ticket (Hall Ticket Finder Help) :
1. Search can be done by any of fields i.e. Application No., Student Name, Father’s Name, Hallticket No. or any combination.
2. Enter any part of Student Name (min. 4 characters)
3. Any part of Father’s Name (min. 4 characters)
4. Enter Hall Ticket Number
6. Take print Out & Read instructions.
ANU UG Regular Examinations March 2016 Hall Tickets – Server 1
ANU UG Regular Examinations March 2016 Hall Tickets – Server 2
ANU UG Regular Examinations March 2016 Hall Tickets – Server 3
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- Candidates are advised to present in the examination hall half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Legal suits against the University, if any, Shall be filled in courts within the jurisdiction of Guntur City only.
- University reserves the right of allotment of examination centers to individual candidates as well as colleges also.
- You are prohibited from writing your Name or Register Number, on any part of the answer book. Please ensure that the OMR sheet issued to you contains your name and register number.
- Candidates Should Carry their Hall-Tickets to the examination hall for inspection by any officer authorized for this purpose.
- Candidates have to verify Whether Correct question paper is received from the invigilator, before taking the Examination.
- Write your answers on both sides of the Answer Script.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Do not write in the Left margin, except the question number.
- The responsibility to hand over the answer script to the invigilator lies with you only.
- University observers and flying squad members are empowered to check any candidate in the examination hall or outside the examination hall during the examination for detecting any malpractice.
- You should write all the answers in the given answer book only. No additional sheets will be supplied.
- Candidates writing the examination at a centre other than the allotted one, without prior permission of the Controller of Examinations,ANU or the chief Superintendent of the Examination Center Who is authorized by the Controller of Examinations ANU are liable for cancellation of their performance.