AP Government Introduces ‘Divya Darsanam – Hindu Spiritual Charity Pilgrimage’ for Economically Backward People
Andhra Pradesh state government is coming up with innovative ideas every time to help the poor people and striving hard for development of the state. Now the AP State Government has introduced new charity program for people who cannot afford for spiritual trips. Most of the people might be having the desire to visit various historic places and temples. But due to their economic situation, they may not visit the places they wish to see.
AP Government Introduces “Divya Darsanam” – Online Registration Form @divyadarsanam.in
Most of the common people wish to visit the historical sanctuaries to fulfil their devotion, also desires to visit the Hindu temples to pay their vows to god. While some people visits the temples for peace of their ancestors.
While in this way, people who can afford on their own can visit the places they wish but people who cannot afford anymore sacrifices their wishes and will not try to attempt to go because of their financial condition. Keeping in a view of this Andhra Pradesh state government has come up with a novel idea to fulfil the wish of poor people who wish to visit Hindu sanctuaries. People who are residing in AP can utilise this wonderful opportunity and apply for this Hindu Spiritual Charity trip program. The complete details are as fallows.
‘Divya Darsanam – Hindu Spiritual Charity Trip’ for Economically Backward People – Registration, Eligibility, Dates & Other Details
- The ‘Divya Darsanam – Hindu Spiritual Charity Trip’ is going to start from 2nd January 2017.
- Divya Darsanam Yatra / Pilgrimage / Trip – is completely free with food and accommodation for people who are financially backward.
- This yatra offers to visit 4 famous Hindu Temples within the AP state.
- The Yatra will be is scheduled between 4 to 5 days.
- AP Government is planning to offer this Divaya Darsanam Yatra for about 10,000 people a year from each district.
- Majority of preference (90%) will be given for BC, SC, ST categories people.
- 5 members from a family are eligible.
- People who are medically fit; age limit between 18 years to 70 years are eligible to participate in this charity trip.
- Every week the opportunity will be given for 200 poor people from each mandal.
- Selection of candidates will be done purely on lottery basis.
- Interested pilgrims can register through online @ divyadarsanam.in.