AP PGECET 2015 Counselling Dates, Web Options, Seat Allotment. The counseling for AP PGECET starts from today. Seats allotment will starts from August 8.
AP PGECET 2015 Counselling Dates, Web Options, Seat Allotment
The counseling process for AP PGECET has started from 24 July. JNTU K on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is conducting the Common Entrance Examination of the state AP PGECET-2015 from 25th May 2015 to 27th May 2015 and the results are announced in the month of June. The candidates who qualified in the AP PGECET 2015 are eligible for the Certificate verification from 24 July. After the certificate verification is completed within a few days Web Counseling process will come in to the act.
Less number of students attended for AP PGECET
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) 2015 is a State level Common Entrance Test for the students, who want to continue their higher education. Every year Osmania University conducts this examination, this time JNTU K undertaken this procedure and conducted PGECET successfully in the AP state. This time the number of students who appeared for the AP PGECET is less, when compared with last year. Due to Bifurcation of AP and Telangana less number of students appeared for AP PGECET 2015.
AP PGECET 2015 Counseling Certificate Verification :
AP PGECET 2015 Counselling Certificate Verification Starts From July 24 – August 2,2015.
AP PGECET 2015 Web Options Entry Starts From July 26 – August 4,2015.
AP PGECET 2015 College Seat Allotment TO be Declare on August 8,2015.
AP PGECET 2015 College Classes Starts From August 12,2015.
Certificates to be submitted:- (As per the 2014 Notification)
1. Then GATE 2015 / GPAT 2015 / PGECET 2015 Score Card or Rank Card and Hall Tickets,
2. Degree Original Certificates & Marks Memos,
3. Intermediate (12th Class) Marks Memos & Certificate,
4. SSC Marks Memo & Original Certificate,
5. Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation education,
6. Caste Certificate (BC / SC / ST category candidate),
7. Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P,
8. Graduation Transfer Certificate,
9. Income Certificate, are the documents each and every candidate should produced in AP PGECET 2015 Web Counselling.