Awesome Tips to Crack CAT 2015 Exam, The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct Common Admission Test 2015 (CAT 2015) on 29th November, 2015 in two sessions. CAT 2015 will be conducted by IIMs as a pre-requisite for admission to various management programmes of IIMs.
Awesome Tips to Crack CAT 2015 Exam – Common Admission Test
Details of CAT exam 2015 : CAT is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management to get admission into the prestigious management colleges in India. Mainly CAT exam includes the respective areas like quant, Verbal, Logical reasoning, data interpretation. The persons who are attending for the CAT exam should know their strengths as well as weakness in the respective area. They should begin with the solved examples in the book. After preparing well with solved examples, test yourself further by taking the mock tests from the Computer Based Exam (CBT). Finally test your performance by monitoring your progress by mock test.
Also Read : IIM CAT 2015 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download iimcat.ac.in
Awesome tips to crack CAT 2015
1. Analyse your strengths and weakness in the respective areas, focus on your weak area’s and work on in it and try to make them as strengths.
2. Always be confident with your fundamentals, the candidate who are supposed to attend the exam must concentrate on basic concepts.
3. While preparing for the CAT they should be concerned with time management.
4. The Verbal section is going to be more difficult section this year. The actual time duration of the test is 3 hours (180 minutes) in earlier we have 170 minutes.
5. Each section has the time limit of 60 minutes. Although the CAT exam is a conceptual exam based on core fundamentals and with all other shortcuts.
Tips to be followed while preparing for CAT exam
Apart from focusing on cracking the exam, you should not forget to excel in this exam; it would bring you closer to the larger goal in the corporate world. It is essential to study hard and spend a good number of hours daily on your exam preparation. You can exercise in this time to keep yourself mentally, physically and emotionally fit. Eating healthy is also critical aspect that needs to be taken care while preparing for the examination.