CBSE CTET 2016 Application Form – CTET 2016 Apply Online Feb 2016
CBSE CTET 2016 Application Form Online For February Started, Apply For Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 with Eligibility Criteria, Details, Admit card, Results, Exam Dates From Below
CTET Registrations Open for February 2016 – Apply for the Test :
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently announced the CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) for February 2016. As per the official notification that was recently released, the CTET exam was scheduled on 21st of February 2016 which will conducted in two shots at various exam centers throughout the nation. So, CBSE is inviting applications from all the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the test before the closing date of application. Further details of the notification are given below. So, willing candidates can go through it and apply for the CTET as soon as possible i.e. before February 2016 in online mode.
Also check : CBSE CTET 2015 Results Sep Cut off Marks
Details of CTET Exam 2016 :
Name of the Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Eligibility: The candidates should be graduated or should appear in final year of 2 year diploma in elementary education.
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs 600 for (paper I or paper II) and Rs 1000/- for both papers (paper I and paper II).
- For reserved category candidates (SC/ST) – Rs 300 (paper I or paper II), and Rs 500 for both papers (paper I and paper II).
- Application starts: 4th December 2015
- Last date for online application submission: 28th December 2015
- Last date to fee payment through e-challan or card: 29th December 2015 (till 3:30 PM)
- Online corrections available: 30th December 2015 to 04th January 2016
- Exam date: 21 February, 2016.
- Availability of admit cards on official website: 25th January 2016
- Results date will be on or before: 6th April 2016
- Dispatch of CTET score card or certificate start from: 05th May 2016
Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in
Application Process of CTET 2016
All the eligible candidates can apply for the CTET exam in the official website www.ctet.nic.in following the instructions and by paying their respective application fee.
The application fee can be paid through online credit / debit cards or offline through challan that is deposited in any Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank.
For further details of the notification, the candidates need to stay tuned with the official website www.ctet.nic.in from 04.12.2015 to 28.12.2015.