Celkon Millennia Q599 smartphone:
Celkon Indian Smartphone is a manufacturing company in Hyderabad. The company under the Millennia Series in India on August 19th launched a new mobile phone which is budgeted smartphone with a price tag of Rs 3,299. The smartphone is budget friendly available to buy Via Flash sale and the gadgets 360 website on 24th August 2016. The smartphone will be available on registration basis via Gadgets 360 website. The friendly budgeted smartphone comes with great features and specifications.
Celkon Millennia Q599 Smartphone launched in India
Specifications /features of Celkon Millennia Q599 smartphone:
- The new smartphone comes with 5 inch FWVGA IPS along with 480*854 pixels resolution and features 2.5D Dragon Trail Glass.
- The new gadget is powered by 1.2GHz Quad core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor along with Mali-400 MP2 GPU paired with 1GB RAM.
- The Celkon smartphone supports Dual SIM feature.
- The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Operating system.
- The new budget 3G smartphone is equipped with 8GB internal storage that can be later expandable later up to 32 GB via micro SD card.
- The smartphone also supports 5MP primary Rear Autofocus camera with LED Flashlight with detection auto HDR panorama that could record about 720p videos at 30 Fps.
- The smartphone sports 3.2 MP Secondary front facing camera on board for better selfies and video calling.
- The handset is packed with 2000 mAh Li-ion battery pack and claims up to 260 hours of standby time.
- The connectivity options include Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/APGS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Micro USB port and features G-sensor.
- The smartphone measures about 143*71.7*8.4mm and weigh 120.8gm with battery.
The smartphone is available to buy Via Flash sale through Gadget 360 website on 24th August 2016. Grab the offer on registration basis.