CLAT 2016 Notification:Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 notification was released on the official website. The entrance test is an admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes(LL.B and LL.M) and the candidates who are interested can check the notification here and those who meet the criteria can apply for the test online on the website or simply click the link provided below. The application process has already started and the last date for registering is 31st March 2016. The candidates who are interested can walk through this article to know the details.
CLAT 2016 Application Form:
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to 17 prominent National Law Universities in India. The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated under graduation programmes in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws(LL.M) programmes conducted by these law universities. CLAT exam is conducted for Integrated Degree Course like BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, B.Sc-LLB & Other Approved Coursed by Bar Council of India.
Every year CLAT examination is conducted by one of the National Law Universities. This year Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is going to conduct CLAT 2016 examination. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and apply online from the official website.
- For Under Graduate Courses: The candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum of 45% marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/(Specially Abled Persons) Categories and 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category.
- For Post Graduate Course (LL.M.): The candidates should possess LL.B. or equivalent degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks in case of Unreserved/OBC/(Specially Abled Persons) categories and 50% marks in case of SC/ST category.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for Under Graduate and post Graduate programmes.
Examination Fee: The below fees to be remitted while submitting the online application form of CLAT 2016 excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees offline/online through payment gateways
- General/OBC/PWD and other category candidates: Rs. 4000/-
- SC and ST category candidates: Rs.3500/-
- Starting date of Online Submission of Application: 1st January 2016
- Last Date for submission of Application: 31st March 2016
- Availability of Admit card: 15th April 2016
- Date of Exam: 8th May 2016
Steps to Apply for CLAT 2016 Online:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- Click on the link ‘CLAT 2016 online application’
- Read the instructions carefully and fill all the details in the provided fields
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Save the acknowledgment form and take a printout of it for further reference.