Cognizant CTS Off Campus Drive 2016: One of the leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses is Cognizant . With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 164,259 employees as of June 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Selected candidates need to take up an Online Aptitude test which includes basic Quants, Logical, Verbal and a personality test. Candidates who clear the aptitude test will have a Technical round for which you need to be well prepared with the technical aspects as well as with the academic project. This round will be purely technical handled by the technical leads from the company. On clearing the Technical round, you will be interviewed by a HR.
- About Company: A Fortune 500 company, Cognizant is headquartered in the US with offices and delivery centers that span the globe. Born global, Cognizant offers a unique learning and work environment.
- Job Description: Cognizant (CTS) Off-Campus for Freshers : Engineer Trainee : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA
- Eligibility Criteria:
*First class (60% and above) in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (Full time / Regular courses)
*Excellent communication skills
- Education: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA
- Experience: Freshers (2015 Batch)
- Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon , Hyderabad, Across India Click Here to Submit Your Resume
Cognizant CTS Off Campus Drive 2016 Rounds:
1. Group Discussion
2. Online Aptitude Test
3. Technical Interview
4. Final HR Interview
Note : Candidates applying shouldn’t have appeared for any of the CTS recruitment process during the last 6 months.
- Company web site: http: //www.cognizant.com/
- Field of work: IT/Software Industry
- Job Role: various roles
- Experience required: Freshers /Experienced
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Selection Process: Written, Technical and Hr Interview.
Cognizant CTS Off Campus Drive 2016 Steps for registration:
1. For Registration please click on the link below: http://www.cognizant.com/careers (This link will navigate you to the company’s official website)
2. Choose the role required and select it.
3. You will find the options Apply online/Add to My Job Cart
4. Already registered students can apply directly by using the login option, else you can register on the site and apply.
5. Candidates will receive a confirmation mail to the registered Email post the application to the job role.
Note: Only the candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria will be allowed for the recruitment drive. Kindly carry your updated CV, passport size photo along with the required certificates during the time of interview.