Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 Mock Test Paper Download @ iimcat.ac.in. cat 2015 mock exam official. Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad official test paper 2015 download.
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 Mock Test Paper Download @ iimcat.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM- A) will be conducting the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015. The exam is scheduled to be held on November 29. The candidates should pull up their socks as only 15 days left for the preparation.
Notice: To view/ practice the mock test, please click on CAT 2015 Mock Test link in Quick Tour on the home page.
In order to download CAT 2015 Mock Test, the candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website i.e., https://iimcat.ac.in
- Click on, ‘CAT 2015 Mock Test’ link in Quick Tour on the Home page
- Thereafter, the candidates are required to enter roll number and password
On submitting the same, the mock test paper will be displayed on the screen. The candidates can take a print-out for future reference. The admit card for the same have been released at the official website. The candidates must carry the admit card in the examination centre, failing which, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
CAT is a computer-based test that evaluates a student on the basis of his skills in English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning. It is one of the most competitive MBA entrance exam conducted in India which is taken by around 2 lakh candidates and is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management for admissions to 21 IIMs and around 100 B-schools across India.
Maximum Marks: 300
This question paper consists of 3 sections:
I Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension(VARC) – 34 Questions
II Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning(DILR) – 32 Questions
III Quantitative Ability(QA) – 34 Questions
1. Total duration of the test is 180 minutes. For PWD/DA Candidates 20 minutes extra time will be allotted to each section. Thus for PWD/DA Candidates total duration of the test is 240 minutes.
2. The time allotted to each Section is 60 minutes (80 minutes for PWD/DA candidates). As soon as you start answering a section the clock (displayed on the top right corner of the screen) will start ticking. On completion of 60 minutes, the clock will stop, the particular section will be locked, the submit button will get activated and you need to click on the submit button. If you do not submit, it will be autosubmitted. On submission/autosubmission a summary of your answers will be displayed on the screen. You can then move to the next Section and start answering. The same process will be repeated for all three Sections. For PWD/DA candidates the process will be the same as above except that for each section they will be given 80 minutes. However, there would be an option for submitting the answers of a section at any point of time after the completion of 60 minutes. Thus they will have an option to complete the test between 180 minutes and 240 minutes.
3. Candidates are allowed to leave the test hall only after the completion of 180 minutes, in other words only after finishing the test. For PWD/DA candidates it is after the completion of the test which is between 180 minutes and 240 minutes.
4. Some Questions will be of multiple choice type (MCQ) with options and some are nonMCQ.
5. Your clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer at the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the Section. When the timer reaches zero, the test for the Section will end by itself. However, PWD/DA candidates could complete a section at any point of time between 60 minutes and 80 minutes by clicking the ‘submit’ button.
6. Use the rough sheets and pen provided to you for any rough work. Submit the rough sheets and pen at the end of the examination.
7. You are not allowed to use any calculator and any other computing machine, however an onscreen calculator will be provided, which can be used.
8. The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
*If a question is answered and ‘Marked for Review’ (Serial No. E), then the answer will be considered for evaluation unless the status is modified by the candidate.
Navigating and answering a Question:
9. To answer a question, do the following:
a. Click on the question number in the Question Palette to go to that question directly.
b. Select an answer for a multiple choice type question by clicking on the bubble placed before the choices in the form of radio buttons (o). For Non MCQ questions, type in the answer in the space provided on the screen using the onscreen keyboard.
c. Click on ‘Save & Next’ to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question. Alternatively you may click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question and also to mark it for review, and then go to the next question. Caution: Note that your answer for the current question will not be saved, if you navigate to another question directly by clicking on a question number without clicking ‘Save & Next’ or ‘Mark for Review & Next’ button.
d. You can view all the sectionwise questions by clicking on the ‘Question Paper’ button. This feature is provided, so that if you want you can just see the sectionwise question paper at a glance. Changing the response:
More….Available At CAT 2015 Official Website that is : https://iimcat.ac.in
Source : http://indiatoday.intoday.in