CTET Result Feb 2016 : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the results of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) February 2016 soon on the official website, the link for which is http://ctet.nic.in.
Central board of Secondary education (CBSE) successfully completed the exam for filling up teacher posts on 21st February 2016. A large number of candidates are appeared for the examination across various centers. The candidates who have written the exam are eagerly waiting for the ctet result 2016. The result will going to issue soon.
CBSE CTET 2016 result and Cut Off marks, merit List
About CTET Result Feb 2016 : The Central Board of Secondary Education is a board of education for public and private schools it runs under the Union Government of India. TET is also known as Teacher Eligibility Test is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory forget teacher job in govt schools. TET is eligible to teach for Class 1 to 8. Paper 1 is meant for class 1 to 5 and Paper 2 is for 6 to 8 class.
TET was first held in 2011. It is conducted twice in a year and candidates prepare a lot for the exam. Teacher Eligibility Test introduced by the government of India to improve Standards in teaching.
CTET Result February 2016 Download
CBSE board will announce the CTET exam result of February month. The expecting result date is between April 6th 2016. CTET certificate is valid for 7 years.
Important Dates :
- Declaration of Results on or before. 06.04.2016
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Statement/Certificate 05.05.2016 onwards
- Material to be brought on the day of examination Downloaded Admit Card and One Photo ID proof (PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID card)
- Rough Work All rough work should be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate should NOT do any rough work or put stray mark on the Answer Sheet.
How to check CBSE CTET Final Results ?
- Go to the official website ; http://ctet.nic.in or http://cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the link, ‘CTET February Results 2016’
- Enter the necessary details
- On submitting the same, the results will get displayed on the screen.
- The candidates must take a print-out for future reference.
VALIDITY PERIOD OF CTET CERTIFICATE:
The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
A candidate can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the prescribed fee by way of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi. Format for applying for duplicate marks statement/certificate is available on CTET official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in.
Qualifying Marks And Award Of CTET Certificate
The candidates appearing in CTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- School Managements (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
CTET Feb 2016 qualify marks
After Completion Of checking ctet result 2016, Candidates need to obtain 90 marks out of 150 marks. For reserved candidates there is a relaxation up to 5 percent. CTET percent should be 55 percent or 82.5 marks. If you get these marks then you are eligible to apply teaching posts. About 8 lakh candidates are appeared in the exam. The exam was conducted in different centers. CBSE is shortly known as Central Board of Secondary Education it is an autonomous body in India and it is a board of education in central to provide the quality education to the students. CBSE conducts the exam for the board classes which includes 10th and 12th class.
Important note : We are suggesting to the candidates to keep an eye on our website to know CBSE 2016 results.