GATE 2017 Online Registration Process Step by Step Guide With Screen shot’s, how to apply for gate 2017 exams through online, gate 2017 online registration guide.
GATE 2017 Online Registration Process Step by Step Guide With Screen shot’s
GATE 2017 Online Registration Process Step by Step: The registration process for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2017) opend Today i.e., September 1 and will close on October 4, 2016. For full details and applying online, visit below procedure.
As we known “Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science”.
GATE 2017 Online Registration Process Step by Step Guide appsgate.iisc.ernet.in
GATE 2017 Online Apply Procedure Step by Step :
1. Go to Gate 2016 Official Online Registration Website that is : http://appsgate.iitr.ernet.in/
2. Click on the ” New User? Register Here” Link
3. Fill the Following Details :
- i. Name of the Candidate
Enter your Name as given on SSC/Matriculation/Class X certificate
- ii. Email Address
Enter your email address which will be used for communications from GATE-2016
- iii. Confirm Email Address
Entered value should be same as that of the Email Address field
- iv. Mobile Number
Enter your mobile number in India. This will be used for request verification and important communications from GATE – 2016. Do not put Zero (0) or Country code (India: +91) before the number.
- v. Password
Enter a password as per the specification given.
- vi. Confirm Password
Entered value should be same as that of the Password field
- vii. Evaluate this arithmetic expression and place the value here
4. Next Click on the ” Submit” button.
5. After click on the submit button The following Message will be Displayed on the
Thank you for registering for GATE 2016. An email and an SMS containing your Enrolment ID have been sent to you. You need to remember this ID for all GATE-2016 related communications/website operations.
6. Open Your Email Account Inbox, pick the Enrolment ID
Dear GATE Applicant,
Your email address email@example.com has been registered in the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
Accordingly an Enrolment ID is generated for you as the following:
Enrolment ID: ——-
Remember this ID for login and for all GATE-2016 related communications/checking various status messages related to GATE-2016.
In case you have received this message without registration you may ignore this mail.
7. Go to Login Page -> Enter Enrolment Id & Password -> Click on the Submit button
8. After Click on the button Button This Message Will be appeared
Application form has been filled partially/not yet submitted. Please click “Edit Application Form” to proceed to edit application form.
9. Simply Click on “Edit Application Form” Button
10. Carefully go through the Eligibility Criteria for GATE-2016 while filling up the application form. Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have necessary certificates/documents as required.
11. Select GATE-2016 Examination City 1,2,3 Details
12. Enter Applicant’s personal Details
13. Enter Communication Details
14. Enter Qualifying Degree Details
15. Upload Documnets
16. Finally Click on the “Submit And Proceed Payment” Button.
For More Details Visit GATE 2016 Official Website : http://gate.iitr.ernet.in