Google Adsense Introduced New Page-level ads beta, Page-level ads are a family of ad formats that offer a new and innovative way for you to monetize your content.
Google Adsense Introduced New Page-level ads Beta
Page-level ads are a family of ad formats that offer a new and innovative way for you to monetize your content. With Page-level ads, you place the same piece of ad code once on each page that you want to show the ads. Once you’ve added the code, AdSense will automatically show Page-level ads at optimal times when they’ll perform well for you and provide a good experience for your users.
The key features of Page-level ads include:
♦ They’re simple to set up. With Page-level ads you only need to place the ad code on your pages once, and you put the same ad code on each page.
♦ They’re optimized. To ensure that you and your users get the most from this ad format, AdSense will only show Page-level ads when they’ll perform well and provide a good user experience.
♦ It’s easy to change Page-level ad settings. Once you’ve added the ad code to your pages, you can turn individual Page-level ad formats on or off from the My ads tab in your AdSense account. The ad code remains the same, even when you change your Page-level ad settings.
♦ They don’t count towards your Google content ad limit per page.
New Page-level ads
- New ad formats: anchor/overlay ads and vignettes
- Don’t count towards your 3 ads per page limit
- Only display on mobile-optimized sites
- Use the same ad code on all of your pages
- Designed by Google with users in mind
- Optimized to help increase revenue
New ad formats: anchor/overlay ads and vignettes
Anchor/overlay ads :
One code for all Page-level ads
Turn on the ad formats that you’d like to use…
…and place the ad code in the <head> tag (or at the top of the <body>) of your pages where you want to show Page-level ads. You only need to do this once per page.
Test Page-level ads with the preview tool
Because AdSense only shows Page-level ads on your site at optimal times, you’ll need to use the preview tool to check that they’re working correctly. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the “Page-level ads” page to test your ads.
On a mobile device, visit your page and add #googleads to the end of the URL.
How to set up Page-level ads
To set up Page-level ads to appear on the pages of your site, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Visit the My ads tab.
- In the sidebar, select Content, then click Page-level ads.
- On the “Page-level ads” page, use the controls to select which ad formats you’d like to show on your site.
- Click Get code.
- Copy the ad code and paste it in the <head> tag (or at the top of the body) of each page that you want to show Page-level ads. If you’re not sure how to do this, you might want to review our Code implementation guide.
Tracking the performance of Page-level ads
You can track the performance of your Page-level ads by viewing the Ad behavior report on the Performance reports tab. Page-level ads are shown under the “Anchor/overlays” and “Vignettes” labels in the report.