How to Apply For PAN Card in Online – Application Procedure, Pan Card is Compulsory in All the Banks and Government Verification Steps, Documents, Income taxes Purposes. Here Below the Step by Step Procedure to get PAN Card Easily in Simple Way.
How to Apply For PAN Card in Online – Application Procedure
PAN card is one of the important cards required in India for doing some essential financial transactions i.e., it can be used in filling the tax return, to open the bank account or to do financial transactions more than Rs 50,000. This card is pretty much necessary for working as well as for managing the finance. So, if you want to apply for PAN card the procedure is very simple as given below. So, go through it and apply for PAN card today. Check below the How to Fill PAN Application From Online ?
Step by Step Procedure to Apply/ Get Online for PAN Card :
In this step, the user needs to get all the copies of the documents for submitting the online application and they are as follows.
- Proof of Identity – Aadhaar Card / Elector’s photo identity card / Driving license / Passport / Ration card / Arms license / Photo identity card / Pensioner card / Central Government Health Service Scheme Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme photo card / Certificate of identity / Bank certificate.
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card / Elector’s photo identity card / Driving license / Passport / Spouse Passport / Post office passbook with applicant address/ Recent property tax assessment order / Domicile certificate / Property registration / Certificate of address signed by a Member of Parliament / Employer certificate in original / Any government issued bills / statements
- Proof of Date of Birth – Passport / Driving license / Pension payment order etc.
- Photographs – Two recent passport size photographs
- Visit NSDL website.
- Now, scroll down the page and select “Individual” in “Apply for a New PAN Card” menu. After that Keep Individual in category List.
- Next, start filling the form and if you have any doubts see the guidelines that are given there.
- Give AO code which you can see in the site or call 18001801961.
- After filling application, select the documents necessary from drop down window in the point 15 form.
- Then, select the method payment at the end of the form where you need to pay Rs 105 along with bank additional charges and for Pan card to send outside of India it is Rs 971. You can pay via DD / Cheque / net banking / credit card / debit card.
- Now, Click “Submit” finally.
- Review the application once again and enter captcha code and then click on “Confirm”.
- Now you will get payment terms and conditions page, with transaction number at top. Note it and click on “Agree”.
- Finally complete the payment and take the printout of the acknowledgement.
- Paste two photographs in the printout of acknowledgement.
- Sign the box in the form.
- Put the form in an envelope along with necessary documents as said above and also Cheque or DD if any.
- Write APPLICATION FOR PAN – ____ on envelope with 15 digits acknowledgement number in the blank space provided.
- Finally, post the envelope to the address NSDL at Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.
This is how you need to apply for the PAN card online and send it via post. If you have any doubts while filling the online application, you can call 18001801961 which is a good resource to help you out. The application should reach the NSDL within 15 days and after that once it is processed, you will get PAN card to your given address in post. You can also call 02027218080, to know the status of your application.
One thought on “How to Apply For PAN Card in Online – Application Procedure”
I need pan card please help me.