How To Signup Into Digilocker Step by Step Procedure digitallocker.gov.in, DigiLocker can be used to securely store e-documents as well as store Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) link of e-documents issued by various issuer departments.
How To Signup Into Digilocker Step by Step Procedure digitallocker.gov.in
Feature Of DigiLocker :
- Login using Aadhaar
- Upload Documents
- View Documents Issued by Departments
- Digitally Signed Documents
- Share Your Documents
A. What is DigiLocker?
Dedicated personal storage space, linked to each resident’s Aadhaar number. DigiLocker can be used to securely store e-documents as well as store Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) link of e-documents issued by various issuer departments. The e-Sign facility provided as part of DigiLocker system can be used to digitally sign e-documents.
B. How is DigiLocker going to help me?
It will minimize the use of physical documents and will provide authenticity of the e-documents It will provide secure access to Govt. issued documents. It will also reduce administrative overhead of Govt. departments and agencies and make it easy for the residents to receive services.
C. How does DigiLocker work?
To Sign-up for the Digilocker you need to have a valid Aadhaar number registered with Aadhaar. How To Signup Into Digilocker Step by Step Procedure given below.
1. Go To DigiLocker Official Website : Click Here
2. Click on the “Sign Up” Button at right top
3. Please type your Aadhaar number in the text box against “Enter Aadhaar Number”.
4. You will be given two options for user authentication. “Use OTP” and “Use Fingerprint”. You can click on any one of the button.
After clicking on “Use OTP”, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent by UIDAI to the mobile number and email-id registered with your Aadhaar.
5. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Validate OTP’ button. Once the OTP is validated the user is taken to set username/password page to complete sign up After Clicking on “Use Fingerprint” User will have to put the thumb print on the finger print device.
If the finger print is valid, then user is authenticated and taken to set username/password page to complete sign up.
6. Enter Your Username & password (must be contain letters, alphabet and symbols), click on submit button.
7. Done, Your DigiLocker Dashboard look like this 🙂
If you have any doubts Please Visit Official web site For more Details : https://digitallocker.gov.in