IAF AFCAT 2016 Notification Application Form – Apply Online Eligibility, AFCAT 2016 Application Online Registration, Eligibility, criteria online Last Dates, Exam Dates – Admit Card, Download AFCAT 2016 Previous Solved Question Papers.
IAF AFCAT 2016 Notification Application Form – Apply Online Eligibility :
Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently released the recruitment notification for Commissioned officer posts in Technical, Flying and ground duty branches through AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test). Candidates who are willing to join air force under this post can go through the eligibility details of the IAF AFCAT 2016 notification and if you are eligible for as per the requirements given, you can apply for the AFCAT 2016 exam. This text is going to be held on 21st of February 2016. Other details of the IAF AFCAT 2016 notification are given below. So, candidates can refer it to now further information.
Details of IAF AFCAT 2016
Name of the Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officers (Branches are Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch and Technical Branch)
Exam Name: AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)
- Flying Branch – Should be in between 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2016.
- Technical Branch – Should be in between 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2016.
- Ground Duty – Should be in between 20 to 26 as on 01 January 2016.
Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates for the candidates as per the government rules.
- Flying Branch – BE or B.Tech with aggregate 60% marks from a recognized institutions / University or graduates with minimum 3 years of graduation course in any stream from recognized institutions / University.
- Technical Branch – For Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics branch and Mechanical branch) the candidate should pass with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all papers of exam.
- Ground Duty Branch – Graduation with minimum of 60 % marks or master with minimum of 50 % marks in any stream.
- Starting date for online applications: 1st week of December 2015
- Last date for online applications: 1st week of January 2016
- AFCAT 1 2016 Exam Date: February 2016
- AFCAT 2 2016 Exam Date: August or September 2016
Candidates need to go through several rounds and tests of selection process to get selected for this post and they are, Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) and AFCAT (for candidates applied for technical branch post) which is followed by Medical Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Intelligence Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). For Flying Branch, the candidate should also appear for Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
How to Apply for IAF AFCAT 2016 Exam?
Application process will be started from 31st of December 2015 and to apply for the test, you need to visit the official website www.careerairforce.nic.in and click on “Candidate Login”. Now, click on “New candidate” for starting the Online Application process. Now, fill all the details and upload the required documents such as Photograph, signature and thumb impression correctly. Finally submit the application and save your user name and password for further use.
For further details of the notification, the candidates need to download the IAF AFCAT 2016 notification attached below and go through it or visit the official website.