JEE Mains Examination Syllabus 2016 Paper 1 2 Download
JEE Mains Examination Syllabus 2016 : JEE Means (Mains+ Advance). JEE Mains Examination Syllabus Is Now On The Official Website Of Jee main.nic.in. CBSE Had Released The JEE mains Syllabus For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry And Aptitude Tests. Now You Can Download The JEE mains Syllabus And Topic Weightage In Gujarathi And Hindi Languages.
JEE Main 2016 syllabus is a list of topics and sub-topics specified by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) as the ones you should cover as students of Class 11 and Class 12 to prepare the Joint Entrance Examination next year. These topics are considered to be the basics engineering aspirants must master before enrolling for undergraduate engineering programs.
JEE Mains Exam Educational Qualifications:
The JEE mains examination consists of two papers And Requires Some Educational Qualifications.
Paper 1: B.E/B.Tech
Paper 2: B.Arch and B.Planning
What Are The Subjects In Both Papers?
JEE (Main) – 2016 shall have two papers, Paper-1 (B.E. / B. Tech.) and Paper-2(B. Arch./ B.Planning). Depending upon on the course (s) candidates are seeking admission, may take Paper-1 B.E. / B. Tech.), or Paper-2 B. Arch./ B. Planning), or both.
Aptitude Test Syllabus
JEE Mains Exam Syllabus 2016:
All those applicants who are preparing for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for the entrance in various Engineering courses of India are informed that JEE Mains Examination is going to be conducted very soon. IF you want to clear this JEE Main Examination 2016, they all the applicants will have to prepare very well with so many strategies.
The States of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Nagaland & Odisha have joined JEE (Main) system. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State level examination, are also advised to fill in the JEE (Main) -2016 application form online.
Every year more than lakhs of students going to attempt the written exam of JEE Mains and you may available to apply online application form as JEE Mains Application form 2016 as well as JEE Mains Notification 2016 only by followed links as provided below on this Page.
AN Overview Of JEE Mains Syllabus, Exam pattern:
- Examination Name: Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) 2016
- JEE Main Exam Recruitment Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- JEE main syllabus 2016: Download Now
- Syllabus: JEE main 2016 syllabus
- JEE Main Exam Year: 2016
- Subjects Covered: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry And Aptitude Test Analysys
- Official Website: Jee main.nic.in.
1. Candidates of JEE (Main) – 2015 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for JEE
2. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at JEE (Main) website
3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) and
participating State Institutions (as applicable)
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION:
- Offline examination (Pen and Paper Based Examination)
- Date Of Examination: 03-04-2016 (Sunday) Paper-I
03-04-2016 (sunday) Paper-II
- Timings: 09:30 Am To 12:30 Pm
- Timings: 02:00 pm To 05:00 Pm
- Online examination (Computer Based Examination) for Paper 1 (B.E./B. Tech.) Only
Date Of Examination: 09.04.2016 (Saturday) & 10.04.2016 (Sunday) Paper 1 (B.E./B. Tech.)
1 st shift :0930-1230 Hours (IST)
2 nd shift : 1400-1700 Hours (IST) *If required
- General Candidates: Born or after October 01, 1991
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidates: Born or after October 01, 1986
Note- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will only be considered.
NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS .
The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE (Main) shall be limited to 03 (three).
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION
Step 1: Download the information bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Step 2: Read the contents of Online Format and instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep the entire information ready.
Step 3: Keep the Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression ready in JPG format only.
Step 4: Fill in the Online Application Form.
Step 5: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.
Step 6: Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-challan (generated after submission of details in online application form).
Step 7: Download Acknowledgement Slip and keep the same in safe custody for future reference.
NOTE- The candidate should mention only his/her own Mobile No. and E- Mail ID while
submitting the ON-line application, as all the communications will be sent to the candidates
on their registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID only.