JNTUA B.Tech 3-2 Sem (R09, R07) Regular/ Supply Results 2015, jntua 3-2 r09 results 2015, jntua III year II semester regular exams results may 2015, jntu anantapur b.tech 3-2 sem r09 results.
JNTUA B.Tech 3-2 Sem (R09, R07) Regular/ Supply Results 2015
JNTU Anantapur Conducted B.Tech 3-2 Sem Regular And Supplementary Examinations In The Month Of May/June 2015. JNTUA Release B.Tech 3-2 sem exams results after all subject spot valuation is completed. Normally it’s will be takes nearly 45-50 Days after exams over. So many Students are waiting for JNTUA 3-2 Results R09. JNTUA Conducted previous 3-2 sem regular & supplementary examinations in the month’s of December/ January. Students who are failed December exams, those are wrote 3-2 examinations which is conducted in the month of May/june 2015.
JNTU Anantapur 3-2 R09 regular and supplementary all subjects paper valuation is completed. So students we can expect the results will be released as soon as possible. Students can check your Jntu anantapur 3-2 results r09 From Below Links.
Bookmark This article, Simply Press CTRL+D Button on your Keyboard. When Ever JNTUA Released 3-2 sem results may 2015, we will alert you through over Official Facebook Page And Twitter.
JNTUA Not released any Official Notification Regarding JNTUK 3-2 sem results release date. we are expecting jntu anantapur 3-2 results 2015 will be published on last week of July.
JNTUA B.Tech 3-2 Sem (R09, R07) Regular/ Supply Results may 2015 are available Now
JNTU Anantapur Held the following examinations in the month of May/ June 2015 :
- JNTUA B.Tech III Year II Semester (R09) Regular/ Supplementary May/ June 2015 Examinations
- JNTUA B.Tech III Year II Semester (R07) Supplementary May/ June 2015 Examinations
Check Your JNTUA 3-2 results R09 2015 and JNTUA 3-2 sem R07 Result From Below Server’s :
How to Get JTNUA 3-2 Sem Regular/Supply Results 2015 :
1. Go to JNTUA Official Results Portal or Click Here
2. Click on the “JNTUA 3-2 Sem R09, R07 Regular/Supply Results 2015” Link
3. Enter Your Hall ticket/ Roll number in the search box
4. Press Submit Button, your results will be displayed on the screen.
5. Take Print Out, For Feature reference.
Stay With us For more Updates : Allindiablog.org