LYF Water 9 smartphone:
The reliance LYF Company is an India based company that is planning to launch the new Flagship smartphone under the Water Series in India that supports 4G VOLTE. The Reliance Company has made the Reliance Jio Preview offer open for the Samsung and LG customers and the company has not opened with the price details of the new LYF water 9 smartphone. The company is planning soon to launch the smartphone in India and make it available to buy at the nearby Reliance digital stores. However, the new LYF Water 9 smartphone is all expected to be ranging 10k and is said to be a poly carbonate body.
LYF Water 9 Smartphone is all set to Launch in India – Check Features
LYF Water 9 smartphone’s features/specifications:
- The smartphone comes with 5.5 inch full HD display along with 1920*1080 pixel resolution and 2.5 D Dragon tail glass.
- The Water series runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
- The smartphone is powered by 1.3 GHz Octa-core Media Tek MT6752 processor paired with 2GB RAM.
- The smartphone comes with Dual SIM $G connectivity and packed with 2800 mAh battery.
- 16GB internal storage is equipped that can be later expanded up to 128 GB via Micro SD card.
- The new LYF 4G smartphone Water 9 series sports 13 MP primary rear camera with LED flashlight and 5MP secondary front facing camera with HDR and LED flash featuring Chroma Flash and Opti Zoom.
- The company also offers 4G with VoLTE, 2G/3G, Bluetooth 4.1. WI-FI calling, GPS, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, FM Radio, Micro USB 2.0 port with OTG supports.
After reading the fantastic features, don’t you feel to buy the smartphone? Then do grab the phone when made avaible to buy in India and the launch date is also to be soon announced. The Company and the Team is working on it. Toddles!