Moto E3 smartphone launch in India!
Moto E3 smartphone:
The Motorola Company is an American multinational telecommunications Company launching several products from past several years. The Company is now all geared up to launch the new product- Moto E3 smartphone launching on September 19th 2016 in India. The new smartphone is launched under the E-series and is the budgeted smartphone characterized with great specifications. The smartphone is made affordable and is launching at a price of RS 7,400 INR, Euro 99$. The smartphone will be made available in Black and White color option with fantastic features that illuminates the phone. All the interested buyers can buy the phone once it is officially launched in India and the company is planning for a special launch event. What make the smartphone worth buying are the features and specifications of the phone at the value price.
Let’s talk about Moto E3 features/specifications.
- The Moto E3 smartphone features 5 inch HD IPS Display with 1280*720 pixel resolution.
- The smartphone is bigger than The Moto E2 handset model available in Black and White color.
- The smartphone is powered by 1GHz quad core MediaTek Processor paired with 1GB RAM. All the smartphones are coming with latest technology irrespective of the prices and the Moto E3 smartphone is the one among the list.
- The smartphone supports 4G connectivity with Dual SIM.
- The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System.
- The phone bags with 16GB internal storage that can be later expandable to 64 GB via Micro SD card.
- The smartphone sports 8MP Primary autofocus rear camera with LED flashlight and 5MP secondary front facing camera for better selfies and video calling.
- The smartphone is packed with 2800 mAh battery with all connectivity options included to use all available @ RS 7,400/- roughly.