RRB Recruitment Notification 2016 Online Application Process
RRB has released a recruitment notification 2016 to fill different vacancies. Under RRB Recruitment 2016, it will fill 18252 Railway vacancies across India. This is good news to the unemployed students who trying for the government Jobs in India. The RRB 18252 jobs includes Assistant Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Senior Clerk cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper. The aspirants who are interested to apply for RRB jobs those are have to fill RRB online application form on or before 25th January, 2016.
RRB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Here we are providing complete details regarding RRB recruitment 2016 apply online. We have mentioned the all steps of RRB online application.
However, candidate must register themselves on RRB official website. The candidates who are interested can check the following steps to How to apply RRB posts. The application process consists of four stages.
Steps to Apply Online RRB Posts 2016
- Login to Indian Railways official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to recruitment option on home page.
- Select required RRB board. (For example, If are belonging to Secundrabad then you can select Secundrabad). There are 21 railway boards in India.
- Click on “RRB Application Online”.
- Now enter your required details such as Personal details, mobile number, education qualification, mail id and specified in application form and click on submit button.
- Upload your photo and signature as specified size in notification.
- Do payment.
- RRB site will generate your registration and take print out of the RRB Application form.
Important dates of RRB Notification 2016
Starting date of RRB application online: 26th December, 2015
Last date of RRB application online: 25th January, 2016
RRB Exam Date: March – May 2016