Hyderabad: One more selfie death is reported in the city. A 10th class student, who was trying to take a selfie in the Nehru Zoological Park in the city, fell into the water, which had a live wire immersed in it, and died. The incident occurred on Tuesday.
Selfie Death in Hyderabad Zoo Park on Tuesday (05-04-2016) :
The boy, identified as Sandeep of Purana Pul, went along with five of his relatives to the zoo. While taking a selfie, he fell into the water, which had a live wire in it and was electrocuted. By the time he was rescued and rushed to the hospital, he died. The police have rushed to the spot. Further details are awaited.
Source : Sakshi