TCS Off-Campus Drive 2015 Registration to Apply Here For TCS Jobs :
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
TCS has been recognized by Brand Finance as one of the Big 4 Global IT Services Brands. Our continued industry-leading growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day.
Year of Graduation: 2015 Batch
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Network Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in first attempt in Class X , Class XII ,
- Graduation and/or Post Graduation
- All academic courses should be Full Time
- No extended education in any academic courses
- No pending backlogs
- Maximum upto 24 months break / gap in educatiion is permissible for valid reasons only
- Not more than 3 years of work experience
Date of test : 1st week Of December 2015
To register, Login to http://www.careers.tcs.com > Entery Level Freshers > IT > Register Here
Already Registered Users: (Only 2015 Batch):
- If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
- In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
- For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2014-15, their nearest Test Location will be considered as the city in which their institute is located. If you wish to update your nearest Test Location, you can do so by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location.
- For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
Please note that, it is mandatory to complete both, registration and application form, to apply for this process.
Candidates shortlisted for the drive, would be intimated on the drive details and receive a Hall Ticket on their email id entered on NextStep.
Last Date to Registration: 8th November 2015
Schedule for Test: 1st week of December 2015
Official Notification: Click Here
How To Register/ Apply For TCS 2015 Off campus Recruitment Drive ? :
- To register, Login to http://www.careers.tcs.com > Entery Level Freshers > IT > Register Here
- If you have completed your Application form, log-into Click Here with your Reference ID (CT/DT) and Password and click on ‘Apply for Off-Campus Drive’ link as shown in the below screenshot to confirm your application for the drive.
- Note: Please ensure you enter 12 months as your Course Duration in your X & XII std while filling the TCS Application Form.
Also note that if you want to make any changes in Qualification / Degree in your Application form then follow the below mentioned steps:-
Click ‘Edit Application Form’ and go to Academic and Work Experience details section and click on Graduate or Post graduate details. Here you need to update the relevant details.
Also, note that once you are update the details in Post Graduation / Graduate section it will get automatically updated in the Highest Qualification tab.
All the Best, If You Need any Further Details, keep a Comment Below. If You Like this Article, Share with Your friends and Help them.