Top 11 Tips For Staying Healthy In Summer healthy.net, Some great tips for staying healthy during the summer season include staying cool and hydrated. Drink water, at least two to four cups (16-32 ounces) upon rising, and similar amounts if you are going out for activities and exercise. Carry water with you in a hard plastic container (more stable polycarbonate rather than polyethylene that leaches plastic into the water). You may also use a traveling water filter.
Top 11 Tips For Staying Healthy In Summer healthy.net
Being Healthy is said to be the prior concern for all of us. With the change in food habits and also change in seasons we have to take care of our health. Nobody will intentionally risk their health.as we all know, we experience horrible heat during summer season. Due to the temperature our body tends to get dehydrated very often and people generally feel weak and glucose levels in the human body falls down easily due to temperatures in summer. Below are few tips to stay healthy in summer and beat the heat.
Top 11 Tips For Staying Healthy In Summer
1. Drink lots of water to stay cool and hydrated: Due to extreme heat, generally elders suffer from heat stroke, hence it is always necessary to keep your body hydrated by intake of proper liquids like (juices, water) in proper intervals in a day.
2. Protect yourself from getting exposed to sun by properly covering your body so that the rays that are very harmful and very hot will not be able to harm you and your skin ( skin burns generally if someone is suffering from sun Allergy, rashes occur).
3. Use proper sun screen lotions with high SPF content to protect your skin (prescribed by your doctor based on the type of your skin).
4. Aloe Vera is proven to be very good for health (in all the seasons).the gel extracted from the aloe Vera plant cools down your body heat. Thus try using aloe contained products in summer to beat heat in your body (intake of aloe Vera is also recommended by some doctors for good health).
5. Try avoiding intake of extremely spicy and hot foods as this can produce heat inside your body and thus can lead to some health problems like burning in the stomach.
6. It is recommended to have cool foods and foods cooked using less spices especially in summer.in short words, have light food in summers that are rich in diet.(seafood’s rich in diet).
7. It is very important not to skip food in summers. You will breakdown and fall out of energy if you do not eat well and get exposed to that heat in summers.so never skip your food.
8. Intake of glucose contained liquids (like Glucon D and Electrol powders) will really help you out in boosting up your energy and stand strong against the heat in summers.
9. As we all know fruits are rich in diet, eating lot of fruits can really help us stay healthy in the season of summer.
10. The most important point that has to be taken care is to avoid excess intake of alcohol, as this can produce heat in the body resulting in de hydration of the body. Smoking should also be controlled during summers to avoid body dehydration.
11. Green tea is also rich in diet and it is very much rich in speeding up your metabolism. Thus it is very helpful to choose green tea over normal tea (sweet tea) to stay fit and healthy in summer especially.
These are Top 11 Tips For Staying Healthy In Summer – Allindiablog Facebook
One thought on “Top 11 Tips For Staying Healthy In Summer healthy.net”
thanks for the nice post