10 Toughest Questions From Google Job Interview ! Can You Answer For These Q ?
It’s one of the most competitive companies in the world to get a job with – so what are Google’s interview questions like?
Quora users identifying themselves as employees and former candidates at the search company have posted questions online, and we filtered down to some of the hardest.
According to one employee, the company does not reuse questions that have already been leaked online, so think of this as a mock-exam to get you up to speed on logical thinking.
Some of the best were as follows:
1. How many golf balls could you fit into a classic American school bus?
2. How many vacuum’s are made per year in US?
3. How many times a day does a clock’s hands overlap?
4. Design an evacuation plan for San Francisco.
5. How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
6. How many petrol stations are there in the US?
7. Why are manhole covers round?
8. Estimate the number of students who are college seniors, attend four-year schools, and graduate with a job in the United States every year.
9. How many degrees are there in the angle between the hour and minute hands of a clock when the time is a quarter past three?
10. How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?