TSPECET 2015 Final Phase Schedule and Detail Notification For Web Counseling, tsche released 2nd phase counseling official notification at tspecet.tsche.ac.in
TSPECET 2015 Final Phase Schedule and Detail Notification For Web Counseling
Telangana STATE COUNCIL OF HIGHER EDUCATION Successfully Conducted TSPECET 2015 First Phase Counseling in the month of August 2015. Huge Number Of students are participated For Certificate verification & web based counseling. Candidates those who did not attend certificates verification during first phase, this is the another chance to those students. TSCHE Released TSPECET 2015 Final Phase Schedule and Detail Notification For Web Counseling on 20-08-2015.
All the qualified and eligible candidates of TSPECET-2015 Examinations except those who are satisfied with the first phase allotment and admitted already in the colleges of physical education are informed to exercise the final phase web options for admission into B.P.Ed., & U.G.D.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2015-16 on the dates mentioned below.
- The candidates who got allotment in the first phase and wish to opt for some other college should also exercise their options in the final phase.
- The candidates who got allotment in the first phase and not reported to the college should also exercise their options in the final phase.
- The candidates who did not get allocation in the first phase should also exercise their options in the final phase.
- The candidates who did not attend the first phase counseling can also exercise their options in the final phase only after completion of Certificates verification and such candidates have to attend only at one Helpline Center i.e., University P.G. College Secunderabad by producing the original certificates for verification.
Schedule for final phase certificates verification and web options
- Candidates who have not paid the Processing fee during the first phase should pay the amount at the time of Certificates Verification i.e. @ of Rs.250/- for SC/ST and Rs. 500/- for others.
Candidates who have already participated in the first phase counseling can directly exercise web options and they need not attend for the certificate verification again. They can exercise their options through internet. One time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving the options. The one time password (OTP) is valid for 10 minutes only. If it expires, you have to click the save button again, a new OTP will be sent to your mobile.
If the candidate secures a seat in final phase, he / she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college, and should report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter. (A SMS will be sent to your registered mobile regarding the allotment of seat in a college).
If the candidate is attending certificate verification process in the final phase (Only those who failed to attend certificate verification in first phase), the candidate should submit the following original documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counseling for verification. All the original certificates will be verified and the originals will be returned to the candidates. The candidates who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admission.
- TSPECET-2015 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside the state from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government of Telangana.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. Applicants should attend the web based counseling as per the schedule given above.
2. All the qualified eligible candidates are called for web counseling.
3. The candidates have to appear for web based counseling at their own expenses with all original certificates.
4. Candidates who fail to appear for web based counseling will not get any further intimation from the office of the Convener.
5. Mere attending does not guarantee a seat.
6. Candidates can give web options from helpline center or internet cafe or house as per the schedule given in the notification.