TSPSC Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Preliminary Answer key Nov 2015. Tspsc Assistant Finance key, Assistant Accounts answer key download at www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Preliminary Answer key Nov 2015
Telangana public service commission (TSPSC) has Successfully Conducted Examinations for post of Assistant (Finance & Accounts) in HMWS&SB on 29th November 2015 across the telangana state. Huge Number of applicants are appeared for Assistant exams. Now Candidates are eagerly waiting for official Assistant Finance and Assistant Accounts Answer key. Those who are searching for key, can download the official answer key from 15th December 2015 at tspsc official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
Name of the Organization : Telangana public service commission (TSPSC)
Name of post : Assistant (Finance & Accounts) in HMWS&SB
Categorie : Answer key
Status : Available
Official website : www.tspsc.gov.in
Date of Exam : 29-11-2015
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant (Finance & Accounts) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board in the State of Telangana.
News About Answer release Date : (eenadu)
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION: THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) BY ONLINE / OMR BASED. THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON MARKS SECURED IN THE EXAMINATION EITHER ONLINE OR OMR BASED.
1. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. Proficiency Test in computers will be conducted for those Candidates picked up in the ratio of 1:2 duly following the Rule of Reservation after the Written Examination. Candidates need not appear to the said test if they possess a Certificate of Proficiency from an Institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education. The candidates are required to qualify in the Proficiency Test for the purpose of Selection.
3. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available. N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
4. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
5. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
6. The preference opted by candidates in respect of post / District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in General.
7. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examinati