VITEEE 2016 Notification, Application Form, Exam dates, Syllabus available at www.vit.ac.in. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination online application form, exam pattern, previous question papers, eligibility criteria. VIT 2016 Exam Dates & Time Table Released
VITEEE 2016 Notification, Application Form, Exam dates, Syllabus
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University had announced the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2016 notification. The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is an annual engineering entrance examination conducted by VIT University all over India and abroad. VIT University will be conducting the VITEEE 2016 for admissions to various B.Tech Degree Programmes at its two campuses, Chennai and Vellore. The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE 2016.
B.Tech Programmes offered at Vellore Campus is Bio-Medical Engineering • Biotechnology • Civil Engineering • Chemical Engineering • Computer Science and Engineering • Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics) • Electronics and Communication Engineering • Electrical and Electronics Engineering • Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering • Information Technology • Mechanical Engineering • Mechanical ( Spec. in Automotive Engineering ) • Mechanical ( Spec. in Chemical Process Engg. ) • Mechanical ( Spec. in Energy Engineering ) • Production and Industrial Engineering.
B. Tech. Programmes offered at Chennai Campus • Civil Engineering • Computer Science and Engineering • Electronics and Communication Engineering • Electrical and Electronics Engineering • Mechanical Engineering
VITEEE 2016 Exam dates
As per VITEEE 2016 Notification exams will be Conducted from 6th April (Wednesday) to 17th April (Sunday) 2016. Every Year large number of candidates are applied for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination. Now Students those who are interested to get admissions into VIT then apply for this examination. The following are the details regarding the examination pattern and eligibility criteria.
VITEEE 2016 – VIT ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Computer based text (CBT) Duration : 2.30 Hours (3 sessions per day)
Start of VITEEE application form availability: December 1st week
Last date for receipt of online application form: March 3rd week
CBT slot booking: March 3rd week
Admit cards will be available from: March 3rd week
Exam Date – 6th April (Wednesday) TO 17th April (Sunday) 2016.
Exam Timings (IST) – I Session – 9.00 am to 11.30 am / II Session – 12.30 pm to 3.00 pm / III Session – 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
Exam pattern :
Number of Questions :
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) – 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) – 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
VITEEE 2016 Application Form
GUIDELINES TO VITEEE – 2016 APPLICANTS- How To Apply
Online Application Forms :
Get ready to submit the application form, after following the below instructions:
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 50kb – 100kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) / Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 20kb – 50kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card / And Demand Draft Mode
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
Click Here To Apply VITEEE 2016
Offline Application Forms
Applications will be available in selected Head Post Offices (List will be released in due course)
Institutes interested to buy Offline Application forms in Bulk can contact the following persons:
1. Director – UG Admissions [or] 2. Mr. S. Rajasekar,
Office of Admissions, VIT University,
Vellore – 632014 Contact No. 9884765353
ELIGIBILITY NORMS :
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2016
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2016 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2016.
VITEEE 2016 Syllabus
Download VITEEE 2016 Syllabus From below Given Links :
Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics | Biology | English
For more Details Visit VIT Official Website Here – Click Here | Get Latest Facebook Updates From Here – Like This Page