ZTE Axon 7 mini Smartphone
On Thursday, ZTE at IFA has announced its much awaited Smartphone Axon 7 mini in Gold and Grey colour variants. The Smartphone will be available soon. Starting of this month, it will be available in Europe and Russia. Before they reach Indian stores the handsets will be available for sale from September 7 in Australia, Japan, and Saudi Arabia. The ZTE Axon 7 mini is already taking for pre-orders in US for $400 (~ Rs. 26,700). Axon 7 mini is very unique to an audience.
- The handset having the graceful curve of the Axon but it is more compact with 5.2 inches to hit the sweet spot that harmonizes real estate with one-handed operability.
- Axon fans like the bigger screen and the functionality that comes along with it.
- The handset is fuelled with 2705 mah of battery.
- Axon mini has a body made from the same aircraft-grade aluminium alloy that you would find on a Boeing 787 lending it the premium look and feel.
- It is 7.9 mm thin and 70mm wide, the Axon 7 mini’s 0.85mm thin bezels allow the device to feature a 5.2-inch AMOLED FHD 2.5D curved-edge screen.
- The Smartphone comes in two memory variants like 3GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage and 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage.
- Powered by the Snapdragon 617 Soc (four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.2GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.5GHz).
- Expandable microSD card up to 256GB using the hybrid dual-SIM slot.
- Axon 7 mini comes featured with 16-megapixel rear camera for front with an f/1.9 aperture and PDAF with dual-LED flash.
- For selfie liked people ZTE has placed an 8-megapixel of shooter at the front with an f/2.2 aperture.
- The Smartphone supports 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.1
- GPS/ A-GPS, NFC
- A 5mm audio jack
- USB Type-C (v1.0) port
- On board sensors include an accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass, and a proximity sensor.